Heads up - refreshment package sale

I sail the Allure on August 12 I I was checking my cruise planner and the refreshment package was on sale for $18. That’s a pretty good deal. They reduced the price of the Surf and stream Voom as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ah, was just coming here to post about the "Sip, Tour & Stream" sale going on with discounts up to 30%. I'm seeing discounts on deluxe bev package, refreshment package, bev/internet combo packages, Surf & Stream packages for 1,2,3 or 4 devices as well as shore excursion discounts!

With the drink packages less the Voom, you have to have one for each in the cabin. How does Voom and the Soda package work? Can you just by the soda package for the other person in the cabin and one get the Voom/Soda Package?

With the drink packages less the Voom, you have to have one for each in the cabin. How does Voom and the Soda package work? Can you just by the soda package for the other person in the cabin and one get the Voom/Soda Package?

Soda and refreshment packages have no rule on having everybody purchase them, it is only the deluxe package, and only if you buy it online.

Both adults in the room do not have to buy the Deluxe package if one purchases the Refreshment package instead but you have to call to get this and give a reason for not buying both adults the Deluxe. Reasons can include just don't drink alcohol, on meds, pregnant, etc.;p

Edited by SilkySal
add

Ah, was just coming here to post about the "Sip, Tour & Stream" sale going on with discounts up to 30%. I'm seeing discounts on deluxe bev package, refreshment package, bev/internet combo packages, Surf & Stream packages for 1,2,3 or 4 devices as well as shore excursion discounts!

Hi! I was wondering if the sales are different for different sail dates? I am sailing in December on Oasis and haven't seen the refreshment packages go on sale yet.

Thanks!

Hi! I was wondering if the sales are different for different sail dates? I am sailing in December on Oasis and haven't seen the refreshment packages go on sale yet.

Thanks!

Yes, the various pricing schemes can be different sailing to sailing.

• 3 months later...
I am sailing in a few weeks on Oasis of the Seas. I did see the discount on the refreshments package, but now it is regular price. The alcohol packages are still discounted but not the refreshments package. do they ever offer the sale price again?

The prices change constantly, just keep checking.