Online Funshop Flowers

The flowers are beautiful. I have gotten them at least 7 times and only one time there was an issue. I always get the deluxe tropical bouquet with many rare blooms but one time I got a beautiful one but it was not what I ordered. I told guest services and I was compensated for the price difference. You can only get the flowers on the first day obviously because Carnival does not actually provide the flowers. You can do whatever you want with them after the cruise I guess but I put them in the trash after a week long cruise.

I sadly had to leave them behind...no food or agriculture can be taken off or brought on. It was a special occasion for us and felt they were reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That's what I was thinking. Plus I've rarely gotten anything other than like a rose, orchid, lily, that kind of flower that lasts longer than a week anyway.

A few years back (2000+/-) we were on a cruise during Valentines Day. I had pre bought a dozen red roses. They were in the cabin when we got there, There was also Baby's Breath in the bouquet. At the end of the seven day cruise, they looked just as good as the day we boarded. Unfortunately, DW had to leave them on the ship along with the vase. If I remember right, I think I paid $49 for them.

Flowers are well worth it in our opinion. We have started getting them every cruise. They brighten up the room and they bring that fresh smell. They have always been lovely whether we have gotten the cheapest bouquet or paid for the tropical one.

A few years back (2000+/-) we were on a cruise during Valentines Day. I had pre bought a dozen red roses. They were in the cabin when we got there, There was also Baby's Breath in the bouquet. At the end of the seven day cruise, they looked just as good as the day we boarded. Unfortunately, DW had to leave them on the ship along with the vase. If I remember right, I think I paid $49 for them.

Why did you have to leave the vase? A vase isn't an agricultural product.

The flowers are a nice touch, indeed! I buy them for my DW every cruise. By the end of the 7th or 8th day, they do begin to wilt away. We always leave the posies behind, and have packed a couple of the vases. Being said, in reality, how many vases do you need at home?

Again, they flowers ARE a nice touch!;)

Why did you have to leave the vase? A vase isn't an agricultural product.

We didn't have to. We did because we were flying home and didn't want to pack something glass that wasn't worth that much anyway. It was just a plain glass vase.

I got the flowers on our last 14 day NCL cruise. The arrangement was fine (maybe one flower didn't make it) at the midway point, and still had some life after 14 days.

I just purchased one for our Horizon cruise. Flowers make the cabin so much nicer and I have expectations of it surviving for the full 8 days.