Harmony of the Seas Speciality Restuarant

It is in Chops. They call it peppered Yorkshire bacon appetizer. Have had it many times and always great, it is about the size of a small steak. My wife orders it extra crispy as she is not a big fan of bacon fat. ps: It is not on the lunch menu. happy cruising

Pork belly

42070870432_e63f80019a_c.jpg

This is what I had in mind... This look so Juicy.. It may be the same but I don't want a crispy piece..........:')

Giovanni's has a pork belly app Pancetta Di Maiale. It kinda looks like what someone had reviewed.

Link to menu

FirstAnthem's review picture on pg 4 about half way down.

ETA: I don't know if the Italian restaurant on Harmony has it I think it is call Jamie's?

Edited by ktkep26
More info

I can't seem to post my pictures.. but it was in Wonderland, and very good. If you are only going to do one speciality restaurant I would definitely recommend Wonderland. The food is delicious, the presentation is so fun and different. There are many things to try. One of the many small bites is a dish called shrimp Kataifi, absolutely one of the best I have had. I have pictures.. but again they are just in my iPhoto and I can't figure out how to post them.

• 4 weeks later...
I can't seem to post my pictures.. but it was in Wonderland, and very good. If you are only going to do one speciality restaurant I would definitely recommend Wonderland. The food is delicious, the presentation is so fun and different. There are many things to try. One of the many small bites is a dish called shrimp Kataifi, absolutely one of the best I have had. I have pictures.. but again they are just in my iPhoto and I can't figure out how to post them.

Ok. Thank you I am doing two specialty restaurants, I think I will do Wonderland and Chops..