Gift Cards

I am not aware of any restriction that Carnival has in terms of number of cards you can use to pay your cruise balance, purchase shore excursions/beverage packages/etc. Some of the sellers (e.g. Allstate, AARP) may have a limit on how many you can purchase in one transaction however, but that seems to vary.

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I believe that I've read something about the amount of gift cards used being limited to a certain number?

If you were on the ebay gift card thread when they had their sale...you were limited to purchasing three cards per person. That's the only limit. I've been using them to pay for everything for a few years now so I'd be way over my limit if there was one.

If paying in advance for excursions, gifts, drink packages, or spa appointments under Your Cruise Manager the system does limit you to only 5 gift cards per transaction. If the total purchase is more than 5 of your GCs combined just split the order into 2 or more transactions.

On board or over the phone there is no limit on how many GCs can be used.

If paying in advance for excursions, gifts, drink packages, or spa appointments under Your Cruise Manager the system does limit you to only 5 gift cards per transaction. If the total purchase is more than 5 of your GCs combined just split the order into 2 or more transactions.

On board or over the phone there is no limit on how many GCs can be used.

This sounds like what I must have read. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I believe that I've read something about the amount of gift cards used being limited to a certain number?

You may purchase up to 5 per transaction. You may redeem 9 at a time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Okay, so I can bring however many I want with me on board though? Or is that wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There were a couple of reports of people who brought a bunch of gift cards that guest services had to validate them shore side before they could be applied to the account.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app