Live - Harmony of the Seas 5-19 to 5-26-2018 Finding Inner Harmony with 6k others :)

I'm loving your Review.. Even though we don't sail on her till September 8, 2019.. Its fun to be teased with all the cool stuff on this ship..

My daughter and I will be right there with you on Sept 8th, 2019!

sherezada:

"Do you know if there are any live bands doing a "Karaoke night" or Open mic night on the ship? I was on the Allure a few years back and one of the bands had a night where passengers could come sing with them. It was wonderful! Hoping I can have the same experience again when I hop on the Harmony in August."

The superb band, "Rock The Boat" had Karaoke ("Rock-aoke" as they called it) on Independence a few years back. Lots of fun. Most enjoyable band we've seen on all of our RC cruises.

Edited by KMagz

sherezada:

"Do you know if there are any live bands doing a "Karaoke night" or Open mic night on the ship? I was on the Allure a few years back and one of the bands had a night where passengers could come sing with them. It was wonderful! Hoping I can have the same experience again when I hop on the Harmony in August."

The superb band, "Rock The Boat" had Karaoke ("Rock-aoke" as they called it) on Independence a few years back. Lots of fun. Most enjoyable band we've seen on all of our RC cruises.

Wow. That’s pretty special. Most bands really don’t enjoy this unless the singer is extremely attractive.

Thanks seadog67 for an amazing live blog! Am so looking forward to be on this ship in December and again in September 2019! So much to do but can split it up between the 2! Doing Symphony first. I enjoyed how you wrote this and all the beautiful photography. Hope you had a safe trip home. Again Thank you for sharing your time!

Thanks everyone! Really glad it was enjoyable and helpful. We had a very long flight home on Saturday due to the storms hitting Fort Lauderdale and then Thunderstorms around philly upon landing caused us delays in taking off then a 3 hour wait for luggage as the tarmac were cleared due to lightning. Our planned arrival home was delayed by almost 5 hours or so.

Going to need another vacation to recover from that day [emoji4]

This cruise, ended up being in the top 2 best cruises we have had in spite of the weather. Sailing with family and friends we had a blast and really enjoyed Harmony herself.

Cannot wait to book our next cruise, not sure when or on what ship but it is fun thinking about and planning it.

Thanks again to everyone for following and posting, it really helps flesh out a report!

Hope everyone has an awesome summer and upcoming cruises. See you guys on the boards in the future!

Thank you, Seadog. Your live blog was fabulous! Thorough without bogging down in the details and your photos and videos really enhanced the experience! I was especially impressed at your videos because they gave a great taste of the ship without going on for too long.

Thank you for taking the time to post this! We're sailing on Harmony this Saturday and I feel like I know what to expect so I can go straight to enjoying the cruise (and I'll definitely try an Old Fashioned at Rising Tide!).

Do you happen to know if this is total price or per day? Thanks!

Save

Just a heads up Lvscruzn, check the boards for further feedback, as there are some reports of the app having problems to send real time messages, because users disconnect to wifi when moving around or apps being stopped while in background.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2616700&highlight=royal+iq+messaging

Just a heads up Lvscruzn, check the boards for further feedback, as there are some reports of the app having problems to send real time messages, because users disconnect to wifi when moving around or apps being stopped while in background.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2616700&highlight=royal+iq+messaging

Thanks will do!

We just got off Harmony Saturday Morning and had an overall good experience. We have sailed on Oasis and Liberty previously and I know Oasis was a pretty full ship, but Harmony at times FELT like it had full capacity. There were 1,400 children on board and often time unsupervised in places like the Windjammer. There is nothing quite like seeing a kid decide he didn't want something on his plate and put it back on the buffet. I'm all for families, but it was a bit too much by day 6. On day #1 they were all cute, by day#7 I'm thinking if one more kid darts out in front of me while I'm walking, I'm tossing them overboard. We both decided we like the smaller ships. We did have awesome service in the dining room and Chop's Grille. Entertainment was good. St. Thomas and St. Kitts were awesome. Took a Safari Tour of St. Kitts 3.5 hour tour of the island. Best excursion I have been on EVER and I have been on 5 cruises. Stateroom attendant was awesome!!! We also met some really cool folks and staying connected through social media, which is a first for us. Overall, Great trip. I had to make my own coffee &breakfast yesterday morning:rolleyes: Next Cruise Monsters Of Rock on Mariner Feb. 2019!!!!!