Miracle

2xsin12mths

Back from 7 day western today. 3rd time on Miracle and 25th Carnival Cruise. Miracle was definitely the most tired ship we have been on. Needs updated top to bottom but still had a wonderful time. Any ?’s I’ll answer honestly!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Back from 7 day western today. 3rd time on Miracle and 25th Carnival Cruise. Miracle was definitely the most tired ship we have been on. Needs updated top to bottom but still had a wonderful time. Any ?’s I’ll answer honestly!

What areas of the ships were looking worn?

Totally disagree with the OP. DH and I sailed on the Miracle on March 24th and found the ship to be in great shape. It was our 32nd Carnival cruise and 45th cruise overall. First time on the Miracle and we had a French Door cabin on Deck 4, mid-ship. The public areas and our cabin were not in need of any updating.....we've been on other Carnival ships that we could not say the same thing about, but not the Miracle. The only thing we wished the Miracle had was Guy's Burger Joint.

Totally disagree with the OP. DH and I sailed on the Miracle on March 24th and found the ship to be in great shape. It was our 32nd Carnival cruise and 45th cruise overall. First time on the Miracle and we had a French Door cabin on Deck 4, mid-ship. The public areas and our cabin were not in need of any updating.....we've been on other Carnival ships that we could not say the same thing about, but not the Miracle. The only thing we wished the Miracle had was Guy's Burger Joint.

That makes me feel better! We are going on the Miracle in July, and I was worried when reading the OP's update. We were on the Vista in February, so we have lowered our expectations to adjust for coming from the 2nd newest ship in the fleet to going on one of the older ones. We also are in a 4K room, so looking forward to trying one of those.

Just off Miracle a few weeks ago. I appreciated that the Deli still had made to order sandwiches.

I'm from the old school that appreciates the the total ambiance of a cruise for the sake of a journey on the open seas, not needing the creature comforts of land based venues.

What areas of the ships were looking worn?

We had a balcony room....the desk was very worn and scratched, the desk stool was ripped, the rug had stains, it’s still peach(ugh)...I could go on about the Farcas design being very outdated....I was on elation 3 weeks ago and it was amazing. New blue bedrooms, everything updated...very nice Fantasy ship(I love Fantasy ships).

Don’t think for 1 minute I didn’t enjoy my cruise....

Room steward was awesome, Alchemy was good(as usual), shows were great, punchliner was funny, CD was good(Adam), food was yummy(I especially liked the pizza)!

The ship layout is awesome...never seems crowded (was on Vista last November, now THAT was crowded)!

It’s a great ship except still looks like it did when we first cruised her in 2007.

I’m sure a dry dock coming up after the Tampa run.

I, for one, like the old fashion burgers much better than Guys. The cooks will even throw on a small sliced steak for a steak sandwich, plus chicken, hot dogs, and veggie burgers

We are cruising the Miracle in November, same cabin type, same deck. Was it noisy with the shops below you?