Next 3 for free sale?

trvlwrld

As a non drinker, and free minibar recipient who trades for non alcohol beverages or coffee cards, the 3 for free sounds like the best bet for me.

Does anyone remember, if it does in fact get offered this fall, will it be for cruises starting in the fall or is it usually on the next year’s booking?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As a non drinker, and free minibar recipient who trades for non alcohol beverages or coffee cards, the 3 for free sounds like the best bet for me.

Does anyone remember, if it does in fact get offered this fall, will it be for cruises starting in the fall or is it usually on the next year’s booking?

From last year’s offer which began in early September: “sailing from Summer 2018 to Spring 2019”

As I recall that’s been standard each year so this year’s version would be Summer 2019 to Spring 2020.

• 2 weeks later...
You can re-fare multiple times until final payment (for those in the US). Just be careful as some promos include non-refundable deposits and you will lose that when you re-fare. Your Princess consultant is working for Princess. You are your best advocate for checking fares and promos and contact them to re-fare. By the way - you can save money if you book with travel agents who discount and they do work for you and should work in your best interest. Can't say that for everyone TA though.

In the UK you can only re-fare once and have to pay £100 to it!!!

Does anybody remember if five day cruises were included in 3 for free last year? I have a five day booked for January of 2020 that I'd like to refare under 3 for free if short cruises like that are included.

Does anybody remember if five day cruises were included in 3 for free last year? I have a five day booked for January of 2020 that I'd like to refare under 3 for free if short cruises like that are included.

No...6 days or longer.

https://www.princess.com/html/global/promotions/PC_PC/3-for-free-sale/offer_details.html

I've never used a travel agent. How do you know if they discount and what is the best way to find a reliable one.

To find a Good TA , ask friends , family , neighbors and co workers who cruise a lot.

To check their discount or other amenities not offered by the cruise line it is simple .

Just check Princess.com for their current offer on the ship/date/category that you wish first.

A Good TA will always do better with a Princess booking as they are permitted to discount upfront.