Luggage valet from Fort Lauderdale?

We will be on the Allure in June, flying Jet Blue out of Ft Lauderdale. Does anyone know the beginning and ending cutoff times for the luggage valet service? Is the price $25 per person?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We will be on the Allure in June, flying Jet Blue out of Ft Lauderdale. Does anyone know the beginning and ending cutoff times for the luggage valet service? Is the price $25 per person?

Thanks!

There is a Luggage Valet form in this thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=55010753#post55010753

Thanks!

Arriving into Port Everglades and flying out of FLL your flight can be no earlier than 11:30am...cut off departing late flight is approx 11:00pm (?) except for Southwest which is much earlier.

Cost is $25.00 per person unless staying in a GS and above (no charge) for luggage valet.

Arriving into Port Everglades and flying out of FLL your flight can be no earlier than 11:30am...cut off departing late flight is approx 11:00pm (?) except for Southwest which is much earlier.

Cost is $25.00 per person unless staying in a GS and above (no charge) for luggage valet.

Thanks, sounds like a great option!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happens if you do luggage valet and miss your flight for some reason?

I would assume that's dependent on the airline. I always thought you had to be on the same flight as your luggage, but a situation last year proved me wrong.

I did luggage valet out of Miami last year, and after sitting on the plane for a couple of hours the flight was canceled due to mechanical reasons. Because of the delay there were no other connections and ended up spending the night in Miami.

Airline said they couldn't retrieve my bag as it was already gone. I had all I really needed in my carryon. It was at my home airport actually held in the luggage office - they knew I was delayed and when bag arrived it was held for my flight that came in the next day.

Thanks!

Price is $25 plus any airline fees, such as overweight bags, or baggage charge by airline. I don't fly Jet Blue so don't know if they have any luggage charges.

The $25 is waived by RC for full suite guests.

What happens if you do luggage valet and miss your flight for some reason?

Same thing that would happen if you checked your bags at the airport and didn't take the flight. They would take your bags off the flight.

I would assume that's dependent on the airline. I always thought you had to be on the same flight as your luggage, but a situation last year proved me wrong.

I did luggage valet out of Miami last year, and after sitting on the plane for a couple of hours the flight was canceled due to mechanical reasons. Because of the delay there were no other connections and ended up spending the night in Miami.

Airline said they couldn't retrieve my bag as it was already gone. I had all I really needed in my carryon. It was at my home airport actually held in the luggage office - they knew I was delayed and when bag arrived it was held for my flight that came in the next day.

Thank you!