Regent announces new on board booking discount

WesW

AFAIK. All agents get the same bottom line price. That is to say the listed price less their commissions.

However ,large Agencies can get addition amenities for certain cruises. These amenities include onboard credits (OBC), tours, ShoreEx, parties, etc.

Additionally, if an Agent (Or Agency) books a group of cabins on the same voyage, usually 8 or more cabins, their can be group benefits. These group benefits can include a reduce rate or free group conductors cabin, and/or additional amenities, like OBC's, ShoreEx, Parties, Special dinners, Upgrade cabins, etc.

How do I know this stuff? Beside my sailing on Regent, I have been part of booking a large family group cruise for the last 18 years.

It has been said before: It is so important to have an extremely knowledgeable Agent to work with. It doesn't have to necessarily be an Agent that works at a "large" company. Many smaller or one person Agents are hooked up with large consortiums and do much better pricing/amenities than the so called "Big Boys."

J

Thank you for posting this information. Agree strongly with your last paragraph!

"I also haven’t seen any reference to the price guarantee. Does anyone know if that has been eliminated? If so, I will be very disappointed. "

Looks like the price guarantee is still in place......

From the "fine print" of the new Onboard Savings Program (on RSSC web site):

Best Price Guarantee applies when another applicable public promotion offers a better price on the cruise guest has selected. Guest will be able to take advantage of this new promotion plus the added benefit of the applicable Onboard Savings by having their travel agent call Regent Seven Seas Cruises to have the new promotion added to their reservation (subject to availability). Should there be a price reduction after final payment has been paid, the difference will be given to guest in the form of a Shipboard Credit, suite upgrade, or a Future Cruise Credit at Regent Seven Seas Cruises’ discretion.

Would you mind helping me find the BEST Price Guarantee info on the web site. I tried to find it but came up empty. BTW my TA thinks that this has been discontinued. So I am hoping she is incorrect...thanks.

Pat and Marg

Would you mind helping me find the BEST Price Guarantee info on the web site. I tried to find it but came up empty. BTW my TA thinks that this has been discontinued. So I am hoping she is incorrect...thanks.

Pat and Marg

It is in the FINE print, on the page listed below. Go all the way down to the bottom where the fine print is, and almost all the way down it.....

https://www.rssc.com/onboard-savings-program?s=EM_RSS_AP_TCT_EML_CTB_NA_BLC_OBS_MAY184369-20180525_NA_UC_DESTMULTI