Which S1 on Equinox?

chill6x6

Hi!

So I'm looking at cabins on Equinox....I MAY swing the CS as we really liked it on Silhouette. I kinda want to try the aft-facing corner S1s though. They still look like really nice cabins. So the QUESTION: Which of the aft-facing corner S1s have the largest BALCONY? I've looked at on-line pictures....I can see 6305/6304 look the SMALLEST....but that's about it.

Thanks!

They are all the same size for the S1. The only exception is deck 6 on the Reflection. I personally prefer deck 12 because of the overhang. It shades the balcony plus if it rains, you're covered. I've never had a problem being under the oceanview bar but some complain. Great cabin.

Also, there is some scrapping noise above deck 12 from chairs/tables above in the early morning and at night, but if that doesn't bother you...great! Yes, as the posted above alluded to, the spider is in various locations on S class ships. Deck 11 for Reflection, but I cannot remember the others, so i suggest you do a search. Also, sea y away from deck 6, as the balcony is almost nonexistent. I have found that the higher up you are the better the service and I have been no lower than deck 9. My best service for butler and room attendant was deck 12!

We were in 8345.....loved it! We love sun on our balcony as we prefer to lounge here vs the crowed pool so it was perfect. Next cruise with have 6304 booked so will be a good comparison. 8345 no window washing equipment blocking the window. 38fecedd49cb3812fc0782048806e35d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We were in 8345.....loved it! We love sun on our balcony as we prefer to lounge here vs the crowed pool so it was perfect. Next cruise with have 6304 booked so will be a good comparison. 8345 no window washing equipment blocking the window. 38fecedd49cb3812fc0782048806e35d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Looks perfect! THANKS!

We were on Silhouette, Deck 10 cabin 1405, an S1 Sky suite corner aft on the port side. It had the window washing equipment parked there which partially blocks the view but still a great cabin. We enjoyed the larger balcony, and the porthole window inside. There are a couple of poles in the cabin to deal with but almost did not notice them after a day or two.