Viking Ocean cruises selling out fast?

Jim Avery

Oh, dear! How to respond without sounding snarky. Agreed--and lucky in so many other ways as well. :halo:

I have no desire to stir things up based on reading between the lines, so I will just take note that, once again, we seem to agree on so many things! Thanks for all the great information you provide here.

Having recently left the Viking Sun after 120 days, we were wanting to sell everything and move back on board...... Slight problem. Most of the longer VO cruises for 2019 are showing "Sold Out" or most categories showing that. Kudos to Viking for filling ships faster and better than any other line but we are wondering if some of the "Sold Out" might be marketing? We booked the recent Inaugural World Cruise only 7 months out and got a nicely located cabin in the grade we wanted. We normally do not book years out for anything. I admit I have not called Viking just lurking the website. Hopefully some will release at final pay due date.:cool:

Jim,

You should book “Viking’s Treasures Cruise (127 days ) in 2019 and complete your World Cruise .

John.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Jim,

You should book “Viking’s Treasures Cruise (127 days ) in 2019 and complete your World Cruise .

John.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Very funny you should mention that....🍸😎

Hope to sail with y’all again.