Western Caribbean choices

I recently completed my first ever cruise which was on a Oasis class ship / Eastern Caribbean which I loved. I am now looking at doing another Oasis class cruise and am looking at a Western Caribbean. My two choices are

1. Nassau / Cozumel / Roatan / Costa Maya

2. Labadee / Falmouth / Cozumel.

The excursion's really do not matter as I stayed close by the ports / dock on my last (and only ) cruise.

I really enjoy the views of the islands / ports as we pull in and out of port as well as sitting in port sitting on the balcony looking out at the scenery.

Nassau / Cozumel really does not hold much interest to me this would be a more Roatan vs Falmouth in terms of views / scenery in the ports. I do not mind staying in the cruise port bubbles (like I read about for Falmouth) if I want to get off the ship to wander around a little bit.

Just curious on thoughts for people who have done these trips which they have enjoyed.

I realize that the Western side is more flat vs the Eastern side in which we visited St. Maarten and enjoyed the views of the mountains etc...…

I agree with the comments above about Falmouth. But I do love me some Labadee and usually seek out itineraries that include it. I also enjoy Cozumel. I have yet to visit Roatan or Costa Maya and would probably pick that itinerary for a little variety if it were my cruise.

However if you have yet to do the Labadee -> Falmouth -> Cozumel itinerary and are comfortable staying within the port area, that's probably the option I would recommend.