Flying out of New Orleans

Teibban

Hi Everyone,

We will be on the cruise out of New Orleans from December 16 to 23 and have a flight booked to leave at 14h00. From the people that are cruising from New Orleans, how is usually disembarkation? I know this will be the first time NCL have a big ship in New Orleans but just wondering if we should just take the walk off very early or if we take it casual and disembark around 9-10AM.

Thanks

Jonathan

2:00 is more than enough time to take easy. Even if you disembarked standard at 10AM it wont take 4 hours to get to the airport as it's not that far away. Get off real early and you'll be sitting in the airport for hours.

What is usually the latest they let the people disembark? Does it get crowded and jammed if you leave at the end of the disembarkation process? I would prefer to spend my morning on the boat than waiting for a flight to Newark in the airport :)

What is usually the latest they let the people disembark? Does it get crowded and jammed if you leave at the end of the disembarkation process? I would prefer to spend my morning on the boat than waiting for a flight to Newark in the airport :)

They will be doing last call, between 9-10 am. It's unknown if it will be jammed or not, depends on your particular cruise. Can't make assumptions fomr other experiences.