Escape Comedy Shows

jjjct

Have viewed the dailies for the 7 night Bermuda cruise on the Escape. There are 4 nights of comedy, 3 shows on 3 nights with 2 different comedians alternating shows. An additional night has both comedians doing a 11PM show together. My question is, will each comedian repeat their same material at each of their shows? I know that the material at the 11PM will be different than the PG shows.

They vary material by show. As you pointed out, the late shows are 18+, early shows family oriented.

You can make reservations for one (1) show. You can wait for stand-by seats in other shows (we do). Standby seats are the front row, back row, or the seats behind pillars, but you still get to "see" the show.

They vary material by show. As you pointed out, the late shows are 18+, early shows family oriented.

You can make reservations for one (1) show. You can wait for stand-by seats in other shows (we do). Standby seats are the front row, back row, or the seats behind pillars, but you still get to "see" the show.

Thank you BirdTravels, we like comedy shows and would standby to see both comedians shows at both the PG and over 18 show. My question is they have multiple shows, 3 nights of them, will the shows at the end of the cruise be the same shows and jokes at the beginning shows. Don't want to stand in line for the same Jokes repeated.

If I recall correctly on the Breakaway earlier this year, we had two comedians and the one told us right out during his show that each of their shows are basically the same so everyone on the ship gets to see the show. We went to a second one and other than how they feed off the audience, it was the exact same show. They usually hang out for a little bit after the show so just ask them.

If I recall correctly on the Breakaway earlier this year, we had two comedians and the one told us right out during his show that each of their shows are basically the same so everyone on the ship gets to see the show. We went to a second one and other than how they feed off the audience, it was the exact same show. They usually hang out for a little bit after the show so just ask them.

Thanks Peg that is the answer I was looking for, cruised with you many moons ago with Maria, Debbie, Margarette and me Judy. Had a great time at the glow party and getting primped and ready in Maria'a suite. Hope to cruise again with you some time.

Thanks Peg that is the answer I was looking for, cruised with you many moons ago with Maria, Debbie, Margarette and me Judy. Had a great time at the glow party and getting primped and ready in Maria'a suite. Hope to cruise again with you some time.

Hi Judy. Glad I could help. Yes, I do remember you. I think we were both on the aft together. That really was a fun cruise. We cruised with Debbie and Margaret again this past January and had a good time but not like the one we were all on! That was a blast with all the Nutz.

Hi Judy. Glad I could help. Yes, I do remember you. I think we were both on the aft together. That really was a fun cruise. We cruised with Debbie and Margaret again this past January and had a good time but not like the one we were all on! That was a blast with all the Nutz.

Yes lots of fun, one of the most memorial cruises. Jerry and I have been flying into warmer weather and cruising the mid size ships out of warmer port in the winter. Still need to do a winter, NY cruise with ya all. Thanks Peg.