Does RC allow free texting onboard??

I Phone has to be in airplane mode to work - we where able to do this in ‘13 on Explorer was able to text pics of our trip to people back home who had iMessage -

We previously travelled on Quantum and loved our ability to call and text with Royal IQ. The app had limitations, but finding our family on board was made much easier. We are travelling on Allure of the Seas in mid July - I have downloaded the new Royal App. Since this new app doesn't yet have texting capabilities, does anyone know if we will be able to use I-message to text our fellow i-phone family members?

We previously travelled on Quantum and loved our ability to call and text with Royal IQ. The app had limitations, but finding our family on board was made much easier. We are travelling on Allure of the Seas in mid July - I have downloaded the new Royal App. Since this new app doesn't yet have texting capabilities, does anyone know if we will be able to use I-message to text our fellow i-phone family members?

Yes, you can use iMessage on Allure, as long as you buy VOOM for every device. No free iMessage on Allure.