Which bar on Escape is considered the "martini" bar?

Rockwife

My best martini on the Escape was at the Prime Meridian bar. It is between Cagney's and Moderno. When we were on board (February/March), the bartenders there were great. It's also a nice bar if you want to sit and chat. It wasn't too crowded or loud.

I was disappointed in my martini from Skyline, but I only tried one and it might have just been bad luck.

You can get ANY drink at ANY bar. No worries!

You would think so, but not if you are looking for something a bit out of the ordinary. I tried to order a lemon drop martini at Tobacco road and they didn't have the ingredients (or they just didn't want to make it for me). And certain bars (Food Republic, Tobacco Road, maybe the Jimmy Buffett places) are going to have specialty drinks that you can probably only get there.

If you are looking for the basics, you won't have any issues. If you are looking for a themed drink, you might have to go to a particular bar for it.

No worries, though -- you shouldn't have any issues finding something to drink on the ship!

You can get ANY drink at ANY bar. No worries!

That isn’t true. On Escape, for example, there are many specialty bars that have their own menus. Try ordering a raspberry guava mojito at the pool bar or a Havanas and Bananas at Prime Meridian. It isn’t going to happen.

Edited by LrgPizza

I love a well made martini. If you can find a good bartender at ANY bar then they should be able to make you a a good martini. Otherwise, take the advice above and try the Prime Meridian bar...they seem to put the experienced bartenders there.

I love a well made martini. If you can find a good bartender at ANY bar then they should be able to make you a a good martini. Otherwise, take the advice above and try the Prime Meridian bar...they seem to put the experienced bartenders there.

Thanks, everyone. I've just not been on a ship in a long while that didn't have a dedicated martini bar, but I haven't cruised all that much recently. I guess martinis are passe and now mojitos and mules are the "in" cocktails.

I'm a sucker for the sound of drinks shaken with ice and poured into a chilled martini glass. The glasses take up a lot of space and I figured they wouldn't have them at every bar. I will head over to the Prime Meridian and make nice with the bartenders! :)