Barefoot beach question

Got a complicated question hoping someone can answer! Our daughter, son in law and kids are staying in an Aqua Theater Suite on Harmony of the seas. They plan on getting a cabana in Labadee and we her parents will be sharing the cabana with them. Her status in the suite alone allows her access to barefoot beach. If we share a cabana with them, does that get us lowly extra large balcony people LOL access to barefoot beach also? Can't wait to hear the answer thanks

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Forums mobile app

Got a complicated question hoping someone can answer! Our daughter, son in law and kids are staying in an Aqua Theater Suite on Harmony of the seas. They plan on getting a cabana in Labadee and we her parents will be sharing the cabana with them. Her status in the suite alone allows her access to barefoot beach. If we share a cabana with them, does that get us lowly extra large balcony people LOL access to barefoot beach also? Can't wait to hear the answer thanks

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Forums mobile app

As long as they list you as 1 of the 6 using the cabana you will have total access to barefoot beach. You will be given a wristband to allow access to the beach area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As long as they list you as 1 of the 6 using the cabana you will have total access to barefoot beach. You will be given a wristband to allow access to the beach area.

I don't remember having to list anyone. We just showed up and they gave all five us wristbands which included my adult son's family that were staying in a JS.

Yes, whoever books the cabana may invite whoever they want to join them, whether they're in a suite, or not....up to the max # allowed, that is!

When she books, she ONLY puts HER name on it...anyone she invites will simply show up.

Yes, whoever books the cabana may invite whoever they want to join them, whether they're in a suite, or not....up to the max # allowed, that is!

When she books, she ONLY puts HER name on it...anyone she invites will simply show up.

I guess I stand corrected but the concierge ask for names before in order to get the wristbands. It is 6 per cabana unless that has changed.

The people not in the suite will have to be on a list or you will have to meet them at the gate to vouch that they are your cabana guests.

Keep in mind the people in the ATS don't have to be on any list to get inside Barefoot Beach. Just their suite sea pass card will get them inside. Official limit is six, but both times we have taken seven with the youngest being three.

So they can get a cabana and list 6 people other than themselves because they have access on their seapass??

I thought it was a total of 6 people, including the one who reserved the cabana.

Correct it's six total including the person in the suite who reserved it. The other five don't have to be booked in a suite. Like I said you can probably get by with a seventh if it's a small child. Both times we had a three year old as our seventh without a problem.

The point being, any person booked in a GS or higher can walk on to BB by just showing their Sea Pass card. There's really nothing to keep them from hanging out in your cabana and they don't really have access to anything on BB they wouldn't have otherwise.

Both times we rented two cabanas, DW rented one and I rented the other. We then put non-suite family members on the list otherwise they wouldn't have been able to get past the gate into BB. DW and I were the only suite guest the rest were from steerage.

Makes sense now, thanks for all who replied! Now I just need to select the correct cabana so my one and a half year old grandson can walk to the water without steps

Same issue with us. Both times we rented one's on the sand back near the gate and bar. It gave us plenty of sand space for the kids to run. I think they were number H2 & H3.