Lunch at Coastal Kitchen

When I was on the Anthem in January, there were two lunch menus.
Allure has two as well

Oasis has around 5, very similar though

Variations on Harvest and Vineyard

Tomato soup is to die for

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

May be some repeats

0b3ccfaf757cf42dd43f8b1f786ac695.jpg9c21ed3476ca0f90c44e426a92affb9c.jpgaf5f48ec1f8e2dc6be93b56ee8022288.jpge475a2ee6e4bcbe7d287dc882430564b.jpg72f6c52a3da9fd97aa72a5bd641953ec.jpg

Thank you for your help Bob, goldesq, Sue and Merion_mom!!!

Can't wait to try out CK!!! Can we get the Tomato Soup for dinner? It would be be husband's favorite!!

We asked on Mariner repo one night, and they had it every single night after that.

Thank you for your help Bob, goldesq, Sue and Merion_mom!!!

Can't wait to try out CK!!! Can we get the Tomato Soup for dinner? It would be be husband's favorite!!

Now that I see the lunch menu does change slightly during the cruise, I would suggest when you see tomato soup, order it. It might later disappear. For the first few days at lunch, the tomato soup was on the menu. Then yesterday it was not there. The waiter promised that it would reappear later.

Also, on night one, there is tomato soup on the menu. It is DIFFERENT than the lunch tomato soup. Shockingly, it is EVEN BETTER than the lunch tomato soup. I dream about those soups and I am still on the cruise. LOL

BTW, if you can get the waiters Kresmir and Sladan in the CK dining room, you will be VERY happy.

Ask and ye shall receive. :)

But please ask in advance as I asked last night thinking maybe they had some tomato soup hiding somewhere....alas, no. No hidden tomato soup. But yes, asking in advance will bring you treasures the next day.

One frequent cruiser told me he asked if they ever had BBQ ribs on the ship and they said sometimes. The next day, boom, a huge platter of bbq ribs came his way. When someone next to his table inquired about them, they too received a huge platter of ribs the next day.

I don't know if they do this for all, or just Pinnacle peeps or suite guests though so don't rely on this info as definitive.

Now that I see the lunch menu does change slightly during the cruise, I would suggest when you see tomato soup, order it. It might later disappear. For the first few days at lunch, the tomato soup was on the menu. Then yesterday it was not there. The waiter promised that it would reappear later.

Also, on night one, there is tomato soup on the menu. It is DIFFERENT than the lunch tomato soup. Shockingly, it is EVEN BETTER than the lunch tomato soup. I dream about those soups and I am still on the cruise. LOL

BTW, if you can get the waiters Kresmir and Sladan in the CK dining room, you will be VERY happy.

Are you on Oasis?

No tomato soup on Allure this past March

Not sure about Harmony

So, tell me about this tomato soup. I’ve never ever ordered it anywhere since my only experience has been Campbell out of a can which I find disgusting. Is this way different?

So, tell me about this tomato soup. I’ve never ever ordered it anywhere since my only experience has been Campbell out of a can which I find disgusting. Is this way different?

Ok I can say is it’s fresh . Fresh tomatoes puréed in a bowl with herbs. What can be bad?

Campbell’s anything is full of chemicals, coloring, and other garbage.

I was once like you, only Cambells. Yuck

CK tomato soup is kind of like thin spaghetti sauce. Very tasty, even converted Laura