Princess@Sea app

Luke Dawg

It's a clunky website that likes to log you out frequently. When you get on the ship, turn on airplane mode and turn on wifi to get to it. It has basic info like events on the ship and where to find them, but rarely any details. The mapping feature did not work. I did not try the ordering of room service, but the account balance tool was welcome.

It was working well on the Sapphire Princess last week, you could access the itinerary with a basic weather forecast, your stateroom account, order room service, on board deals, loads of Princess info and shore excursions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It was working well on the Sapphire Princess last week, you could access the itinerary with a basic weather forecast, your stateroom account, order room service, on board deals, loads of Princess info and shore excursions.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you, what about texting other guess in your party, is that still available

Hi All,

How is Princess@Sea working these days. Our first experience was on Regal Nov 2016 and it still had a lot of bugs to work out.

It worked well for us last week on Caribbean Princess. I didn't think it was clunky at all. The only thing that was a bit annoying is that you don't get a notification of an incoming text. You have to look at the app to see that a message is waiting.

Thank you, what about texting other guess in your party, is that still available

You can text other people in your group but will not "ding" when they get the text. Also sometimes takes a little bit. Seemed like you had to move out of the read text part of it to receive new texts.

my family used it last week on the island and it was really handy even if it doesn't let you know when you have a message. if i wondered where anyone was, i just opened up the app and it told me how many messages i had.

I usually have the ship's website open on my smart phone all the time I am on the ship. I consult it frequently for different information like schedule, events, folio etc. Messaging does work well but you are not notified that a message has arrived so you have to check for it. It is a website not an app.