I’ve just booked for next May and HMC cabanas already sold out?

kjunea

My cruise is 51 weeks away and there’s are excursions available but not the Cabanas. They are listed as sold out. Please tell me this is a mistake or they haven’t opened them or something.

They might not be available yet for booking.
I've already booked Havana cabin on December 2019 cruise, so don't think that's the case.

I've booked aft balcony and all but 5 are already sold out 77 weeks before the cruise. BTW I'm glad I booked early as price for same cabin is $$400 more today.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

My cruise is 51 weeks away and there’s are excursions available but not the Cabanas. They are listed as sold out. Please tell me this is a mistake or they haven’t opened them or something.

As mentioned, I'm guessing they just are not yet available for booking and it's Carnival's inarticulate way of saying that by showing them as "sold out."

I've already booked Havana cabin on December 2019 cruise, so don't think that's the case.

I've booked aft balcony and all but 5 are already sold out 77 weeks before the cruise. BTW I'm glad I booked early as price for same cabin is $$400 more today.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

The OP was actually asking about beach cabanas on Half Moon Key, not the Havana cabins on some ships. ;)

When I was looking for a cabana for HMC for Aug 2019, they just didn't have them listed if they weren't available yet. They become available for me about 3 weeks ago. If it says sold out, I think it means they have actually sold out.

May what? I'm on a cruise leaving on May 27 from NYC and we stop at HMC and I've already reserved a cabana.