Booking on Hold

gerelmx

My booking for the Summit was paid in full and is still on Hold, how long does it take to remove the hold? Shouldn't it be automatic when receiving the payment? Do I need to call before expiration?

I'd definitely call. Periodically I've had deposited or paid in full bookings suddenly appear as on hold. I call my TA and they get it straightened out quickly. If you booked direct with X, call X and explain the problem. I'd advise calling Captains Club to get this taken care of if you booked with X rather than the regular number. They seem to have a more informed customer service record. Sometimes when the reservation goes into final payment period, then again when E-docs and luggage tags become available the reservation pops into the "hold" status. It's more a function of a malfunction in the website than it actually being "On Hold." Good luck.

I just receive the answer from my TA:

I already talk to the cruise company, but they tell me it's the normal process of paying by credit card,

That this increases or decreases depending on the workload and that being high season

The load is very heavy ... That the only thing that can be done is to have patience.

I just receive the answer from my TA:

I already talk to the cruise company, but they tell me it's the normal process of paying by credit card,

That this increases or decreases depending on the workload and that being high season

The load is very heavy ... That the only thing that can be done is to have patience.

My TA is always able to correct it within 24 hours.