Laptops

I've read where people have brought playstations on board for the kids to play..My hubby has a older laptop that he uses for his "Panzer general" etc war games. Is there anything we need to do to bring that on board? is it allowed? do we put it in check in baggage or carry on? He most probably will be entertaining himself with it when I entertain myself with a hot tub or massage :D

Tons of folks with laptops on board. I'd put it in whatever carry-on your husband brings on board. You and your regular luggage will be separated for a few hours after boarding before it gets delivered to the hallway near your cabin.

I've read where people have brought playstations on board for the kids to play..My hubby has a older laptop that he uses for his "Panzer general" etc war games. Is there anything we need to do to bring that on board? is it allowed? do we put it in check in baggage or carry on? He most probably will be entertaining himself with it when I entertain myself with a hot tub or massage :D

No issue to bring laptop on board , I am bringing mine every time (sometime need to do some work)

I will always put it with my carry on

I always bring my laptop with me. The one time I put it in my checked bag I had to go to the naughty room to claim it. In my carryon I have never had a problem.

Be aware that if the laptop games require internet connectivity, you would have to buy one of the VOOM packages.