Balcony Breakfast

suekel

Yes, you can make substitutions. Though on more than one occasion they have brought not only my substitution but the salmon as well.

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

I may be wrong but I don't think salmon is on the breakfast menu.
The poster is talking about the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast. Smoked salmon is not on the regular room service breakfast card, but I've received it after writing it in.

We order the breakfast most times, and never thought about changing things out. The room service steward does't come to your cabin for your order like on the balcony dinner, but maybe if you call room service ahead of time, tell them you want to make changes and see what they say.

The poster is talking about the Ultimate Balcony Breakfast. Smoked salmon is not on the regular room service breakfast card, but I've received it after writing it in.

Ah yes.

For the price you're paying, I suppose you should be abler to write in what ever you desire.

I love french toast, I will ask for it as a substitution next time. I also take along some "take out" containers to put the extra pastries in. I normally take two. One for the pastries and one for whatever we may want to save in the fridge for later.

I love french toast, I will ask for it as a substitution next time. I also take along some "take out" containers to put the extra pastries in. I normally take two. One for the pastries and one for whatever we may want to save in the fridge for later.

What we do is bring freezer bags. The containers don’t fit most of the time in the fridge.

What we do is bring freezer bags. The containers don’t fit most of the time in the fridge.

We use plastic containers since they sit nicely on top of the ice container or top shelf. The freezer bags , although OK, but tend to flop around.

The zip lock quart bags are great for packing lunch where it's OK.

I found that Olive Garden take out soup containers are great for the fridge. They keep the fruit cold and fresh for a few days. I take the entree container with the attached lid for the pastries, then keep them in the closet on the shelf under the safe, they keep for the next day, just go to the IC for coffee and bring it back to the room. I have been able to keep the containers, orange juice and creamer in the fridge no problem. Just need to take out the ice bucket.