Gift cards to prepay for Cheers

WeLuv2Cruz13

How do I use my gift cards to prepay for Cheers? Will it ask me rather than using the credit card I already have on file. Was afraid if I tried it would be charged to my credit card.

Nope, the purchase process will give an option to use gift cards, won’t charge to any credit card if you select to pay with a gift card. And if you purchased discounted gift cards, bonus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We recently did exactly that. Purchased Cheers with gift cards. Easy Peasy. When you get to the page where you have to pay, there is the option to pay with a gift card. You just enter your gift card number and PIN. No problem.

Besides Allstate where can I purchase discounted gift cards ?

AARP website, just register which doesn't cost but you have to take a few quizzes to earn points. They are really short and it doesn't matter if they are the right answers or not. You then use your points to get discounts on the gift cards.

Just paid for ours with gift cards we purchased on eBay. Only thing to remember is yoi can only use gift cards online. You cannot call the fun shop line. They are. It set up to take gift cards

I am genuinely just curious, why would someone actually call the fun shops, when everything can be done online?

I am genuinely just curious, why would someone actually call the fun shops, when everything can be done online?

It may be generational. My Dad would never do anything online - he'd call.

Maybe they don't have computer access right now.

It's not a one size fits all world so different folks have different preferences for different reasons.

It may be generational. My Dad would never do anything online - he'd call.

Maybe they don't have computer access right now.

It's not a one size fits all world so different folks have different preferences for different reasons.

Uh I'm not that old and have plenty of computer expertise as I am a software developer :rolleyes:

I was ordering items for my parents' 4 different cruises for their anniversary and birthdays and thought I could Kill two birds with one stone. Have you seen how many numbers are on each gift card? I had 9. Calling them out over the phone would be easier

Not that I owe a reason. And I ll try not to be offended by your ridiculous assumptions

Thanks for this thread! Taking my first cruise in December and seeing this made me go check my membership rewards points with American Express. I can get Carnival gift cards using my points - and since my points come from work travel, that makes them "free" to me! :)

Uh I'm not that old and have plenty of computer expertise as I am a software developer :rolleyes:

I was ordering items for my parents' 4 different cruises for their anniversary and birthdays and thought I could Kill two birds with one stone. Have you seen how many numbers are on each gift card? I had 9. Calling them out over the phone would be easier

Not that I owe a reason. And I ll try not to be offended by your ridiculous assumptions

You're a software developer and you don't know how to cut and paste gift card numbers?

You're a software developer and you don't know how to cut and paste gift card numbers?

I am a network engineer/developer with 30 years IT experience and I've yet to figure out how to copy and paste gift card numbers from physical cards.

I am a network engineer/developer with 30 years IT experience and I've yet to figure out how to copy and paste gift card numbers from physical cards.

You're an IT engineer and haven't figured out how to buy your gift cards electronically yet?

You're an IT engineer and haven't figured out how to buy your gift cards electronically yet?

That's all I buy when they're available. In case you don't read other threads on CC, the egift cards aren't always available.

That's all I buy when they're available. In case you don't read other threads on CC, the egift cards aren't always available.

Just be patient. Every time I've found the e-cards unavailable, they've become available in less time than it takes to mail the physical ones. I've bought $8000 in e-cards in the last six months without ever having to resort to physical cards.