Valencia, Spain - shuttle??

The Odd Couple

Would anybody be able to tell me if Celebrity runs a shuttle from the port to the city? Thanks for your advice.

We were there last summer, and there was a shuttle that took you to the port entrance for free (which was a bit of a hike from where we were docked). I think X did offer one right into town, but you had to pay for it like an excursion. Many took a local bus there instead and said it was easy.

Yes, there was a free shuttle to the port entrance provided by Celebrity and or the port folks. We had to use it to meet our guide because she was not allowed to drive in and pick us up at the ship. Funny thing was, after the tour, she was allowed to drive in and drop us off.

As an alternative in Valencia we took a taxi from shipside to the City of Arts and Sciences. Sounds uninteresting but it is a stunning architectural development and next door is one of Europe’s largest aquariums which was excellent. Taxi was around €10 between us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When we were there last summer we took a taxi into the centre of Valencia and got there before all the crowds. There were plenty of taxis by the port. Valencia centre gets very busy so best to go here first and visit the City of Arts and a Science afterwards. Sue