My View: Live from a Back2Back Adventure on the Seas

I believe there's also the Refreshment package, which includes premium coffee, bottled water, fresh-squeezed juices and mocktails. It's priced at $26 per day (I'm sure I saw it for $18, but this is all I can find!).

I know this is a little redundant considering this week's itinerary, but can you tell me when lobster night takes place? Want to avoid being in a specialty restaurant that evening!

Highlights of day 2, so far:

1. We attended the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle, and enjoyed talking to some fellow CC members. Turnout was much better than last week. I always love learning about other ships and tips about cruising from fellow CC members at these meetings!

2. My mom stood in line to get the free charm at the jewelry store. It was a bust. She stood in line for 15 minutes while one after another sales person walked by trying to sell her pieces of jewelry. After 15 minutes, the line had not moved at all. She had to give up to get to the pamper party on time. I understand having to listen to a sales pitch or two if you get a “free” charm, but this seems a bit extreme. The process was very unpractical, and crowded the promenade to the point where a person with a scooter could not get past the pub. This is very poor planning on Royal’s part.

3. On a positive note, the pamper party was great! At a previous pamper party on Oasis, they gave very small samples of the products for a facial cleansing, so you really did not get to feel the full effect. At this party, they gave enough to treat your whole face. This spa manager gets 10 out of 10 for putting on a successful pamper party! Tip: Show up 15 minutes early to get a seat.

Nap time on the balcony coming right up. Until later!

Thank you for following along!

Back to the original kids info ; I saw they could get an unlimited soda package. How does that compare to a regular soda package?

Here are the details for this cruise:

6480a70e89011fe6599a7ecef47fc609.jpg

For our November Harmony cruise it currently shows the same price for the soda package:

0bbb2fae7a2a3cad8ff9ec674746aca6.png

With gratuities, it comes out to just over $80 for the cruise (8 days). Like Host Clarea said, there is only one soda package and it is for unlimited soda. [emoji846]

One more thing before nap... I have the surf and stream free day today for my diamond special. It is MUCH faster than surf only (which I had a majority of last week).

Pricing on the ship:

d08712e53345ee26e6ab76649e7c1a3a.jpg

3151d054e0fc2e50d5fbb3ab55a779d0.jpg

Current speed: Surf and Stream:

4c830538b8bdc0af3dc597bec7a65fae.png

Thanks for your review. I read all 15 pages. DW, DD, DSIL, myself, and 3 GCs will celebrate our 50th anniversary on Adventure in March, 2020.:)

What, the GC's don't get a preliminary D? ;)

(I'm loving this review as well and have read it all as I will be onboard Adventure next year with DM, DH, and DD, who is DGC, or perhaps I should say DGD, to DM.) Poor newbies come to CC and have no idea who all these D people are.

What, the GC's don't get a preliminary D? ;)

(I'm loving this review as well and have read it all as I will be onboard Adventure next year with DM, DH, and DD, who is DGC, or perhaps I should say DGD, to DM.) Poor newbies come to CC and have no idea who all these D people are.

Dear wife, dear daughter, etcetera:)

Thanks to everyone following, commenting, and assisting with answers in my absence!

Balcony naps are the best naps! Let’s tour a couple more areas before closing out the day.

Royal must have listened to the complaints/comments about the desserts not being that good. Tonight, I tried the carrot cake for the first time in a year or two. It has greatly improved! This is definitely a new recipe and it was delicious!

8be2a912a0d37d536c6f8e0c5a25b839.jpg

We also went to the Windjammer to enjoy a “late night” crêpe. While there, I had a bowl of very good cottage pie. We had intended on eating in the Windjammer for British night this week, but I forgot to check the Compass closely. Fortunately, I had a small dinner in Sapphire (MDR)... [emoji846]

Although I live in Florida now, I am a native New Englander. I'm excited to do a virtual New England cruise with you so I can re-visit the part of the country where I grew up and lived for so many years - without actually having to go back there again to do it! Nothing against New England, it truly is a beautiful place. There are just so many other parts of the world I haven't been to yet and want to see in person. I can't wait to see what places you will choose to visit on this cruise, and your beautiful pictures of those places.

Although I live in Florida now, I am a native New Englander. I'm excited to do a virtual New England cruise with you so I can re-visit the part of the country where I grew up and lived for so many years - without actually having to go back there again to do it! Nothing against New England, it truly is a beautiful place. There are just so many other parts of the world I haven't been to yet and want to see in person. I can't wait to see what places you will choose to visit on this cruise, and your beautiful pictures of those places.

Welcome “home” [emoji846]