How to view linked reservation and other details on Royal Caribbean website

Hi all,

I am having difficulty seeing some of the details of my booked cruises. On Royal's old website I was able to see linked reservations, detailed payment history and etc. I am having a hard time finding the information on the new website.

For example, I booked a cruise on line and received an email from Royal confirming that they received my deposit, have obc, and they have provided the booking number. However, I don't have a copy of the detailed receipt. I can always request one but I thought I would be able to see it on their website.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi all,

I am having difficulty seeing some of the details of my booked cruises. On Royal's old website I was able to see linked reservations, detailed payment history and etc. I am having a hard time finding the information on the new website.

For example, I booked a cruise on line and received an email from Royal confirming that they received my deposit, have obc, and they have provided the booking number. However, I don't have a copy of the detailed receipt. I can always request one but I thought I would be able to see it on their website.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Kathy

Even before Royal's latest reduction in website functionality, it didn't show as much info as a written booking confirmation. Now it's even more useless. I'd use the automated number to get a booking confirmation: 866-562-7625, press #4.