Cost breakdown for Specialty Dining on Reflection

hevnsprncs

Hi all, I apologize if this information is already located on the forum. I attempted a search but couldn't find quickly a breakout of all the surcharges for the different specialty dining venues on the Reflection. We are on the 14 night December Reflection cruise and we have previous cruised on Eclipse and Equinox and so I'm familiar for the most part that the dinner charge ranges between 45-55 (Tuscan/Murano), although I haven't been able to track down a full list of dinner costs either on X website. I was hoping for some information on the surcharge per place for dinner as well as which venues offer lunch and what that surcharge is?

Thanks all!!! :cool:

Hi, thanks both for replying. Thanks for links to the menus, they don't show pricing though. Also, unfortunately under cruise planner it does not show all the pricing and also doesn't say which ones are offered as lunch venues, or what the charge is. I did see packages but because we are booked with a TA we aren't able to use our OBC until we board. Ultimately, I'm hoping someone who has recently sailed on Reflection could answer the surcharges for each of the restaurants for lunch/dinner as applicable.

The cruise planner shows the price of all of the restaurants under the description that you can see under the Dining & Beverage section ("Prices starting from") or if you go into the section to make reservations. Murano = $50, Tuscan = $45, Sushi on 5 = a-la-carte but you can book it for $20 in advance and that applies to what you eventually order. I don't have a cruise booked on Reflection, so I cannot see the other venues. I think Lawn Club Grill is probably still $45 and the Porch is probably still $25.

What is open for lunch is very dependent on the itinerary. You might have better luck finding the dailies for a similar itinerary. Menu is more limited but the price has been less than for dinner, generally speaking, e.g., Murano = $25. Not every restaurant is open for lunch on every cruise, though.

Just Got Back. The Porch is $30. You can get discounts of 10% - 50% just by asking. Average discount is $25. The better discounts are offered on nights that they aren't fully booked. Murano rarely has a discount available but it was offered on the first night of the cruise.

Complete details on our Eastern Mediterranean B2B Cruise:

http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/eastern-mediterranean.html

Complete details on our Western Mediterranean B2B Cruise:

http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/western-mediterranean.html

Hi, thanks both for replying. Thanks for links to the menus, they don't show pricing though. Also, unfortunately under cruise planner it does not show all the pricing and also doesn't say which ones are offered as lunch venues, or what the charge is. I did see packages but because we are booked with a TA we aren't able to use our OBC until we board. Ultimately, I'm hoping someone who has recently sailed on Reflection could answer the surcharges for each of the restaurants for lunch/dinner as applicable.

We also booked through a TA and the OBC is actually a perk from Celebrity and we were able to use it pre-cruise for drinks pkgs and dining. Might be worth checking into

We also booked through a TA and the OBC is actually a perk from Celebrity and we were able to use it pre-cruise for drinks pkgs and dining. Might be worth checking into

We selected the drink package as our Celebrity perk, so unfortunately our OBC isn't available to use until we are on board.

We selected the drink package as our Celebrity perk, so unfortunately our OBC isn't available to use until we are on board.

As did we but it also came with OBC and we were able to use some of it to upgrade from Classic to Premium. Might be worth checking into.