Hotel Recommendations Ft. Lauderdale

rayachit

Going on Harmony of the Seas in a few months and wanted some recommendations on a nice hotel that will pick you up at the airport and the following morning provide transportation to the cruise port. Thanks in advance [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A brand new hotel opened in downtown Hollywood, which isn't far at all from the port, it's called Circ Hotel... Stunningly gorgeous hotel and the room rates are very cheap. I would no doubt stay there from now on.

I'm sure they have port transportation, but nothing a cheap uber can't fix if not.

We stay at Courtyard Marriott! There are several good hotels in the area, but this is always where we have stayed. Hope this helps! You’ll LOVE Harmony!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you. Will they pick you up at the airport ?

Thank you. Will they pick you up at the airport ?

I’m not sure about the hotel itself, but we got a taxi straight there from the airport! The hotel will, however, provide transportation to the port! It’s not right next to the port, but only about a 10-15 minute drive with beautiful views of Las Olas Boulevard and Fort Lauderdale Beach!

I’m not sure about the hotel itself, but we got a taxi straight there from the airport! The hotel will, however, provide transportation to the port! It’s not right next to the port, but only about a 10-15 minute drive with beautiful views of Las Olas Boulevard and Fort Lauderdale Beach!

Thanks again.

A brand new hotel opened in downtown Hollywood, which isn't far at all from the port, it's called Circ Hotel... Stunningly gorgeous hotel and the room rates are very cheap. I would no doubt stay there from now on.

I'm sure they have port transportation, but nothing a cheap uber can't fix if not.

Thanks much.

We stay at Courtyard Marriott! There are several good hotels in the area, but this is always where we have stayed. Hope this helps! You’ll LOVE Harmony!!

Same one we use, usually 25K Marriott points.

It is a wonderful place to stay! Service is on par and location is perfect! The only thing I would change is the lack of continental breakfast, but it’s still a unique concept!

Thanks Clarea

Hyatt Place (17th st.) Airport pick-up shuttle , free breakfast. Be sure to book it on valuetrips.com...big savings. We are paying $153 plus tax this coming Oct. Have stayed 3 or 4 times previously and always booked through valutrips. Very happy with all our stays there. Also, shopping area with several restaurants within walking distance. We are in our mid-seventies and not marathon racers...just average fitness levels. :D