Are last year’s drink vouchers still good??

wetwash

Silly question but I have left over drink/vouchers (notice thesefe7c04c547fffad4aabbfe1397f3bd1c.jpg are non-alcoholic and water, we used up the others [emoji23]) from our Divina Caribbean cruise last year and now we will sell Seaview Mediterranean next week… Anybody know if these factors are still good or should I just toss them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Silly question but I have left over drink/vouchers (notice thesefe7c04c547fffad4aabbfe1397f3bd1c.jpg are non-alcoholic and water, we used up the others [emoji23]) from our Divina Caribbean cruise last year and now we will sell Seaview Mediterranean next week… Anybody know if these factors are still good or should I just toss them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I agree with Bea you have nothing to lose by trying. The thing that might hook you up is that they are from different ships.

We recently sailed on the Seaside ( June 2-9 ) and we used our unused vouchers from our last year (July ) sailing on the Divina . No problems whatsoever ! We used both alcoholic and non alcoholic vouchers .

Great news for you guys we also used vouchers that were given to us, despite this there are still folks on here that believe otherwise !!