Silhoutte ( or sister) 1552?

39august

The cabin information sticky shows two reviews of this cabin and both said it was quiet. But both were very old reviews. This cabin appears to be under the entrance/exit of the solarium. I wonder if anyone else can comment. I would think there might be noises at all hours from loungers and chairs being moved around.

One of our favorite cabins. Been in it on S class 4 times now. There is no noise from above, none. Great cabin. The balcony is great, as big as the first off the hump. There is window washing equipment in front of the cabin next door but never bothered us.

Take good care of "my" cabin - lol

• 1 month later...

39august - I have the same questions! I was in 9038 on the Infinity (M-Class) which was beneath the Solarium and it was horrible for noise (as in herd of wild elephants above us) and I vowed never to book beneath the Solarium again.”

However, this being S-Class, I was wondering where it was situated - near the entrance / exit doors?

I’m not bothered by the WWE next door, no issues there - just concerned about “noise level”. The location, the balcony - all seem “too good to be true”

Cautious after the “9038 incident”.