Buyer Beware: Don't fall for Future Cruises

We still book onboard occasionally. It has to be a good deal and suites are NRD so that doesn't matter. Bottom line is you need to know the rules and prices before you book. Maybe to some it's not worth it but to say it's never worth it is just wrong.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Even better, on the Anthem I went to the computers in the library and checked the website for free right before I went to Next Cruise. Do not need an online package to access the website for free.

That's good info, thanks!

I wonder if asked directly about availability of refundable if they would straight up lie to you.

When we booked last week on Allure, when given the price and told it was non-refundable, the agent I spoke with said that there was a refundable fare and it was higher. I did not ask her how much higher, but I am sure if I did she would have told me.

The price I got from Next Cruise was the same as what it was online that day as I checked after going to the location.

My family of 4 (wife and 2 kids) have always sailed in a Grand Suite for less than $5k for 7 night Caribbean cruises. Try getting that rate with a Next Cruise purchase - you won't get it. I haunt the website and IF I find a deal I pounce. If I don't find a deal we do land based vacations. Will be on HOTS this September again for less than $5k in a GS. When I pass by the Next Cruise desk on my upcoming cruise I will waive my middle finger in the air like Mr. Bean and chuckle at the people who waste their time and treasure in there.

Where do you find the best deal online for GS? Do they normally hold 5 or only 4 guest?