Havana Bar and Soda package

Jenjer

We are sailing on Horizon in the Havana. I have a couple of questions about the bubbles soda package. Does it cover the Cuban Sodas at the Havana bar? What about Shirley temples at other bars? Or is it strictly Coke, Diet coke, Sprite ect

My son is staying in a room with his grandfather can I just buy 1 soda package or do I need to buy a package for both of them?

Thanks

Bubbles doesn't cover shirley temples, so I'd assume it wouldn't cover cuban sodas - but I'm not sure about that.

Bubbles only covers soda and mixers like pineapple juice, seltzer, and cranberry juice.

My wife was refused a shirley temple on the Ecstasy in May. Could have been the individual bartender, can't say for sure. "By the book" bubbles only covers soda and mixers, not mixed drinks like shirley temples (even though they are not alcoholic).

So if he orders a sprite and grenadine it would be covered but if he calls it a "Shirley temple" it might not be......interesting.

Sorry when I said mixers, I mean things like pineapple juice, tonic water, cranberry juice, etc. Grenadine is not covered under Bubbles, at least not by the book. Your personal experience may vary. But I wouldn't buy Bubbles before a cruise if I was looking forward to a Shirley Temple.

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3836/~/bottomless-bubbles-%28unlimited-soda-program%29

The following beverages are offered through Bottomless Bubbles (flavors may vary):

Soft Drinks/Soda: Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Caffeine Free Coke, Sprite, Spite Zero, Orange Fanta, Mr. Pibb, Barqs Root Beer, Tonic Water, Club Soda and Ginger Ale

Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice and Grapefruit Juice

Bottomless Bubbles excludes:

Non-alcoholic beverages other than soda and juices listed above