Digital photo order from ipad at Conquest Pixels

dcherry

So, I ordered one photo from the hub on my phone. No problem, it got downloaded to my pictures on my phone. The last night at like midnight, I ordered 3 more from the ipad at the Pixels location on the ship but never got them. I don't recall answering any questions about where they would be downloaded, I assumed it would go to my phone like the first one but they never came through. Anyone know how this works. Did I order printed copies without knowing? I thought they all would be digital. Never got any email either with them attached or with a link to download. Trying to get in touch with Carnival too but thought I'd ask here as well.

As far as I know you can only download pictures when you purchase them on your own devices. So probably you ordered printed pictures.

If you're still on the ship, maybe someone from the pixels gallery might be able to help you?

I am pretty positive you ordered prints. When you order them from your phone, you're ordering digitals. When you order them from the tablets around the ship, you're ordering prints which are to be picked up toward the end of your cruise.

Okay, in case anyone else should have this issue here is my resolution. Called the Carnival 800 number and they told me I was supposed to download the photos. Problem is that I have no idea WHERE I was or would have done that. I never got any notice to any of my devices (email, phone) to go ahead and do the download. The rep on the phone did not know where I should have been notified to do the download. Anyway, she was able to resolve the issue by requesting a USB be sent to my home and they will also try and email the photos since it was only 3 of them. Told me it would be 2-3 weeks so we'll see.

I am pretty positive you ordered prints. When you order them from your phone, you're ordering digitals. When you order them from the tablets around the ship, you're ordering prints which are to be picked up toward the end of your cruise.

No, you can ordered prints from your phone also. "digital plus print, 21.99" best I remember