Fttf

fwsportsnut

Quick question. Traveling with son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter (10) in 1 room, wife and I have grandson (6) in ours. Son has FTTF, is there a chance Carnival would let grandson go ahead and board with my son even though he is in our room? Would hate for him to have to wait while his sister gets to board. Keep checking for FTTF in hope it becomes available.

In Galveston everyone is in 1 big room, have seen non-fttf sitting with fttf, have never seen anyone checking to make sure you are in the correct area.. Have done fttf numerous times. Just hoping I might be able to get him through

I cruise out of Galveston too. It's nice to cruise out of your backyard :). You're still far enough out that they'll more than likely have some more FTTF before you leave. From what I've heard they usually wait until about 6 weeks before to release more (so they can get an idea of how many Platinum/Diamond cruisers will be onboard. Enjoy your trip with your family!!

Quick question. Traveling with son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter (10) in 1 room, wife and I have grandson (6) in ours. Son has FTTF, is there a chance Carnival would let grandson go ahead and board with my son even though he is in our room? Would hate for him to have to wait while his sister gets to board. Keep checking for FTTF in hope it becomes available.

Not really.

I'm assuming that your grandson is also the child of the son who's going on the cruise, correct? If so, then hypothetically, let's say your son, his wife, your granddaughter, and your grandson traveled to the port together, but separately from you and your wife. Hypothetically, you and your wife were to arrive later. They get there and 3 out of 4 of them have FTTF. They're going to let the minor child go with his parents, even though he doesn't have FTTF.

People have said many times on this board that someone's child (who isn't priority) will be allowed to board with priority parents. So what's stopping the OP from simply making it look like the grandson needs to board with his parents? Woudn't that work?

I'm assuming that your grandson is also the child of the son who's going on the cruise, correct? If so, then hypothetically, let's say your son, his wife, your granddaughter, and your grandson traveled to the port together, but separately from you and your wife. Hypothetically, you and your wife were to arrive later. They get there and 3 out of 4 of them have FTTF. They're going to let the minor child go with his parents, even though he doesn't have FTTF.

People have said many times on this board that someone's child (who isn't priority) will be allowed to board with priority parents. So what's stopping the OP from simply making it look like the grandson needs to board with his parents? Woudn't that work?

sounds like a plan to me.

sounds like a plan to me.

The problem with that is that the son won't be able to check in at the FTTF counter. His info is with the grandparents in the regular line. It "might" be possible for grandparents to check in with grandson, then have grandson go with the parents. I'm not sure if they check each passenger's boarding pass as they board the ship. They "might" just check the parents.