Will I be busted like a scene in Miami Vice?

Notonboard

I gotta ask: whats the mindset behind so many? I have been on Rx meds since I was 5 and any chance I get to reduce the number of pills I take I jump on it. other than my Immunosuppressant and happy pill, my supplements are limited to Calcium( I am an old female who just had a hip replacement) and Vitamin D.

I just cannot fathom taking ACV and St John's Wort and collagen and (the list goes on) especially the ones that say take 3 with every meal.

In so many cases, it is far more beneficial to gegt needed supplements from good clean, healhy food.

In most countries you will be okay with most vitamins and OCT drugs. However you need to be careful in some countries such as the UAE. Different regulations. Some of what we consider common meds are banned there. On a cruise ship only your embarkation and disembarkation ports matter.

OTC drugs.

(over the counter)

I gotta ask: whats the mindset behind so many? I have been on Rx meds since I was 5 and any chance I get to reduce the number of pills I take I jump on it. other than my Immunosuppressant and happy pill, my supplements are limited to Calcium( I am an old female who just had a hip replacement) and Vitamin D.

I just cannot fathom taking ACV and St John's Wort and collagen and (the list goes on) especially the ones that say take 3 with every meal.

In so many cases, it is far more beneficial to gegt needed supplements from good clean, healhy food.

I found the comment 20 to 25 vitamin tablets a day to be quite amazing. If a person eats a healthy diet, supplements aren't necessary. Only when a body's metabolic system is deficient in certain areas that have been medically diagnosed should supplemental vitamins be necessary.

Due to the fact that virtually all vitamins are not regulated by any health organization, most do not provide anywhere close to the advantages they advertise. There is no agency that monitors the claims made and verifies that they are true. And in some case, serious health risks can result by acting together in unexpected, and harmful ways. No one tests how vitamin #1 will interact with vitamin #10. There have been documented cases where a person has been negatively and permanently affected by the wrong combination of vitamins actually creating a toxic blend that in extreme case could even be fatal.

As a health care provider, I can't help but shake my head in disbelief at how many vitamin supplements some of you take. :eek:

Hemp and its derivatives (like CBD) are still listed as a schedule I drug in the US. This means it is illegal to cross state borders, even between 2 legalized states. So yes, it is illegal to take it on a cruise.

They sell Hemp oil at Amazon.

So I recently started taking vitamins. I have about six goodies that have really helped me. My question is do I have to fly and cruise with the vitamin bottles?

The authorities are interested in narcotics (without a valid prescription), street drugs, and marijuana. While they might ask you about other things, they really don't care, unless you have huge quantities.

"Will I be busted like a scene in Miami Vice?"

I stopped watching when they blew up the Fararri Spyder :mad:

There's a story behind that. Ferrari wouldn't give them a car so they used replicars built on Corvette chassis instead.

After the "fake" Daytonas garnered so much attention in the first two seasons of the show, Enzo Ferrari became outraged that a counterfeit Ferrari was attracting so much fame. As a result, he offered producers the use of the company's newest model, the
, and demanded the fake Ferrari be removed from the show. They agreed, but on the condition that they were allowed to keep the Daytona so that it may be properly killed off.