Activity Waivers fpr Rock climbing, Flowrider and Zip-lining

The waivers are online. If you do your online check in, you can access and sign the waivers there.

Ken knows the specifics, but I know that online waivers are not available for all ships.

Ken knows the specifics, but I know that online waivers are not available for all ships.

In the past, we have been able to do our online waivers for cruises on the Oasis class ships, but that procedure was not offered on the Freedom class ships or the Voyager class ships. Do note that even if you do the waivers online, you still need to go stand in a line on the ship to get your band on your wrist to go on the flowrider.

Not sure if this still holds true with the new website however on ships with the RFID seapass (Harmony, Symphony and Quantum class) there was never the ability to sign waivers online.

The OP will be fine as they are on Oasis. Now you have to do them when you do your online checkin where before you could do them anytime, even a year ahead of time.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

We did online waivers last year on Freedom and when our granddaughter went to go skating with the teen group her dad didn't go with her and assumed it was all done. She wasn't able to skate because they couldn't access the waiver. No problem, she just watched and did it the next time but I would advise going with any child/teen that first time to be sure it is all OK.