Sleep tight... but don’t look at your pillows either!

Schrinky

Good idea about the pillow covers. We use them at home...won't take up much room to pack them..I just put a reminder note in our cruise folder.

.Gross! I wonder how often pillows are replaced ?

I've always brought my own pillows on vacation...no matter where I stay. On our last 11-night cruise, I also brought my own wedge pillow. What good is going on vacation if you don't get a good night's sleep? Your post helped reaffirm my determination to schlep my own stuff. Thanks!!

Ick, I always bring my own pillow. It is a latex foam pillow and squishes right down to pack. Those pics are gross. When items become stained like that, Celebrity needs to get rid of them and replace them with new stuff. No excuse to put that on a guest's bed.

Wow......sailing in August on the Equinox. Will definitely check the pillows and pack a few extra pillow cases, however, if our pillow looks the the OP's photo, I truly don't think I could sleep on it!! I have n

ever even checked our pillows! I sure will from now on! Yuck! :(

There were in zippered pillow covers, and a they had a pillow case. One of the zippered covers was dirty where the "drool mark" (and my husband didn't make that mark!) was, the other one was not, so I guess they don't change the zippered covers every week. Like I said it was the odor of the pillow that lead us to investigate, had the pillow not have reeked we would not have looked at them.