Regent vs Oceania aka Luxury vs Premium Plus

21 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

Wow - so much anger - where is this coming from?  You and I are on the luxury board and debate all the time without being accusatory!

I said that you were not an Oceania or Regent cheerleader and you verified this.  And, I do not always take Regent's side on everything.  As you posted above, neither you nor I like included excursions so apparently I do not like absolutely everything about Regent.

Very confused by your attitude as you and I have disagreed and co-existed for years without attacking each other.  Is there a full moon (just kidding).

Sorry if I overreacted. It wasn't anger so much as frustration that people get labelled lovers or haters of certain cruise lines. It seems like speaking the truth as one sees it labels you as a hater if it's something negative. The big problem is that most people get so wrapped up in their favorite cruise line that any criticism is like a dagger to the heart. Again sorry if I came off as too harsh.

wripro - apology accepted!  Have to agree that most people get wrapped in their favorite cruise line but legitimate criticism should not be like a dagger to the heart.  I do stick up for Regent when I feel that they are being unfairly judged or when something happens on a cruise that is atypical.  

In any case, now we can on with disagreeing the way that we have for years😊