Spring 2021?

I'm not even finished with the review for my first Royal cruise (sorry) and am already planning a second family cruise with Royal. We're all a little antsy to book!

Does anyone have an estimate of when cruises for Spring of 2021 would be released? We're hoping to go to the southern Caribbean out of San Juan. Instead of checking the website every single day, I'd like to have an idea of a timeframe when I should start looking. Thanks!

I'm not even finished with the review for my first Royal cruise (sorry) and am already planning a second family cruise with Royal. We're all a little antsy to book!

Does anyone have an estimate of when cruises for Spring of 2021 would be released? We're hoping to go to the southern Caribbean out of San Juan. Instead of checking the website every single day, I'd like to have an idea of a timeframe when I should start looking. Thanks!

There are usually 2 ships sailing the southern out of San Juan. One s year round and the other is seasonal (winter). Last year the year round itineraries for Freedom were announced and available for booking in November. The rest of the southern itineraries (seasonal from San Juan and the longer southern itineraries from Florida) were announced in March/April.