Updated Seaside Cabana Costs - OnePool (YC)

disneyg1rl

Hi folks - can anyone share the most current pricing of the cabanas of the YC OnePool on the Seaside?

Please note, I'm not looking to open a debate here about whether there should be a cost or not as that's already been thoroughly covered in another thread here. The fact is the cabanas seem to be "for cost" and I just want to know if they're within my budget, if I start planning now.

Thanks all for the understanding!:cool::cool:

97ec88ccf7debaadbf06dd38194a22c3.jpg

This was posted in YC the week of June 9. Although we very much wanted shade, we didn’t reserve one - they don’t block all the sun, but do block some of the breeze and face the glass wall looking out at sea. The loungers inside and the set up didn’t look any better than those on deck. The treats delivered sounded nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you all for your fast and helpful replies!

The picture was really insightful. I laughed as I read it, thinking "the LAST thing I need is more food included!" :p

Do you happen to know if these can be pre-reserved before sailing or if it's just an on-board booking process?

Thank you all for your fast and helpful replies!

The picture was really insightful. I laughed as I read it, thinking "the LAST thing I need is more food included!" [emoji14]

Do you happen to know if these can be pre-reserved before sailing or if it's just an on-board booking process?

Same price on seaside as of today. I think the only way is to reserve with the yc concierge or your butler on boarding day.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On our Seaside sailing in February, not a single cabana was occupied at any time for the week.

They're actually kinda' ridiculous and don't really offer much more shade than what you can find for yourself.

Neat concept .... giggle-inducing reality.

...They're actually kinda' ridiculous and don't really offer much more shade than what you can find for yourself....

Hmmm good info. Maybe it's good they can't be pre-booked. Might be good to make an assessment in person before spending the $$$

Last week there were a few rented and a few empty on sea days. This past week they were pretty well occupied. The sea says on Sunday and Monday they were all occupied. Sea day today and there were a couple unoccupied. Yesterday was San Juan and they were all occupied. It depends on week to week.

Two Wheels only is right on the money with costs unless you have a Royal Suite then they are free

We have an RS booked on Seaside for next year, had not seen anything that a cabana was complimentary if staying in an RS.

But we will certainly take advantage of it :)

Just curious as to where it is published as a perk for RS guests

TIA

We have an RS booked on Seaside for next year, had not seen anything that a cabana was complimentary if staying an RS.

TIA

Yes, it was included for us in the Royal Suite.

hjxgphoC6D.jpg

We have an RS booked on Seaside for next year, had not seen anything that a cabana was complimentary if staying in an RS.

TIA

Was still there for the royal suites this week.

TwoWheels,

Were there any issues with privacy, views, obstructions with respect to the balcony?

And did you make use of the hot tub?

Last hot tub we had on RC Vision Royal Suite the water was barely luke warm, so unable to utilize.

TIA

Were there any issues with privacy, views, obstructions with respect to the balcony?

No issues worth mentioning. There are neighbors on both sides so if they are nosy, they can leer over. If (when) you have breakfast on your balcony, Deluxe Balcony guests forward of you can see you but those further aft cannot (because of the bump out of the balcony). You can wave at the bridge and they can wave back. You can see who is on your balcony if you are on the forward facing sundeck outside of the lounge. You can see more of everyone else's balcony (left, right, and down), though. If you want to catch balcony smokers that are on lower balconies in the morning, it's very easy.

And did you make use of the hot tub?

Last hot tub we had on RC Vision Royal Suite the water was barely luke warm, so unable to utilize.

Yes, probably everyday (we have kids). There was an issue with the drain plug and the lever that "pops" it, though. The solution was to either pull the plug by hand or leave it for the room steward and butler to drain and clean the hot tub which they will do at least once or twice a day (or more if needed). I just pulled it myself.

The temperature is like a regular tub. You make it as hot as you want. The hot tubs on the Yacht Club sundeck are lukewarm, however. They feel like cold water is being jetted in from the bottom.

Back on topic (since you mentioned privacy), there is something to remember about the cabanas. Even though they offer some privacy, the glass along the side of the ship is reflective. If a woman in a cabana that's one or two cabanas over removes her top or adjusts her bikini top, the image will be reflected to those sitting in a neighboring cabana......not that I'm complaining ;)

No issues worth mentioning. There are neighbors on both sides so if they are nosy, they can leer over. If (when) you have breakfast on your balcony, Deluxe Balcony guests forward of you can see you but those further aft cannot (because of the bump out of the balcony). You can wave at the bridge and they can wave back. You can see who is on your balcony if you are on the forward facing sundeck outside of the lounge. You can see more of everyone else's balcony (left, right, and down), though. If you want to catch balcony smokers that are on lower balconies in the morning, it's very easy.

Yes, probably everyday (we have kids). There was an issue with the drain plug and the lever that "pops" it, though. The solution was to either pull the plug by hand or leave it for the room steward and butler to drain and clean the hot tub which they will do at least once or twice a day (or more if needed). I just pulled it myself.

The temperature is like a regular tub. You make it as hot as you want. The hot tubs on the Yacht Club sundeck are lukewarm, however. They feel like cold water is being jetted in from the bottom.

Back on topic (since you mentioned privacy), there is something to remember about the cabanas. Even though they offer some privacy, the glass along the side of the ship is reflective. If a woman in a cabana that's one or two cabanas over removes her top or adjusts her bikini top, the image will be reflected to those sitting in a neighboring cabana......not that I'm complaining ;)

Thanks for the tip;)

Appreciated for all the great information