Different cabinmate-how are ezair flights affected

Going on a 25 day TA in Oct. Daughter had to cancel so DH will go in her place. I know this will not be a problem for the cruise itself because we're not to final payment yet. How about the flight portions? Can they simply change the names on flight, or will I have to rebook the flight for DH at the now MUCH higher fare? Trying to gather info & get mentally prepared before calling princess.

Call Princess, explain the situation and see if they can help with the EZAir reservation. You are outside the 45 day cut-off point for making changes without a fee, so perhaps they can help.

Thank you everyone for your input. The changes are made. Good news on the flights. I did have to rebook them. But the princess rep said there is currently an ezair sale which was not visible to me. I got 2 round trip flights, Dallas to Barcelona, & Ft. Lauderdale to Dallas, for a total of $426!!

thank you everyone for your input. The changes are made. Good news on the flights. I did have to rebook them. But the princess rep said there is currently an ezair sale which was not visible to me. I got 2 round trip flights, dallas to barcelona, & ft. Lauderdale to dallas, for a total of $426!!

fantastic!

Congratulations on your successful rebooking and the great fares that you received! We are contemplating using EZAir for our August 2019 Scandanavian Cruise, but it’s too early to book flights yet. For those of you who have used EZAir, do they regularly have sales and are they usually advertised? We’ve gotten used to the Princess sale rotation and if possible would like to utilize EZAir in the future.

Mevs904 we have always used ezair. Their prices, so far, have been much better than directly thru the airline or any discount booking site. I can't remember them ever advertising a sale. I compulsively check prices daily. We use their flexible option which allows me to take advantage of a lower price or a better itinerary, as long as we're 45 days or more away from departure.

EZ Air doesn't have "sales" so much as they capture and offer any discounts that the airlines give them. They are especially good on international flights. We rebooked our upcoming flights twice, obviously saving more each time. Flights now are more than double what I paid.

Seriously? They couldn't just change the name on a ticket. You had to completely rebook the flight? That's ridiculous. Only the airlines could get away with such nonsense.

I do not know why the person still on the cruise had to book a new ticket. Seems like just the booking with the name change would need to.

It has been many years since U.S. airlines allowed a name change on a ticket.

Ever since 9/11, passengers are not allowed to do name changes on an airline reservation. I am glad you were able to get a refund for your DD. It is my understanding that OP decided to refare her portion for the lower price. That sounds like a great new fare. It costs that much to fly to Hawaii sometimes...for one.