Explorer Of The Seas Crew Members Overboard.... But rescued & Safe

It seems two crew members went overboard today July 20, 2018 on the Explorer Of The Seas. The news is reporting both have be rescued. The report say crew or passengers but passenger would not have been working on a life boat and wearing life vest, it seems clear it was crew members. But what could be so wrong that it need to be fixed underway?

https://www.news1130.com/2018/07/19/two-overboard-cruise-ship-victoria/

I know its trivial, but at least the news company used a file photo of the correct ship and labeled it as such. Better than some articles I've seen lately.

Edited by BillOh
typo

If anyone was onboard, does anyone know what time this happened? AFAIK, the ship was doing lazy circles around the bay due to wind and never docked (3rd miss this month in Victoria, 2nd due to winds).

The ship docked in Victoria about 6:30 am, this happened about 630-730 PM when we were leaving port. I saw a zodiac type skiff leaving about 715 pm from WJ when we were a least a mile from the dock. I was back in my cabin about 8 pm and heard the announcement that everyone was back on board and fine