Oasis Entertainment Questions

Entertainment options just became available in the Cruise Planner for our Oasis Eastern Caribbean cruise in early November. What is interesting is that there are two separate options for the Stand Up comedy show, which I don't recall seeing for past Oasis cruises. One is listed as complimentary and the second is listed as "starting from $0.00". The Cruise Planner allows both to be reserved. Since I didn't think that one could reserve the Comedy Show more than once per cruise, my questions are:

1) Are these two different shows or did I just reserve the same show for two different nights?

2) Do you think that "starting from $0.00" suggests that there may be a charge for the Comedy show in the future? Perhaps as the complimentary show reservations fill, a reservation can still be made in advance for an upcharge.

On Harmony one of the comedy shows is only available for the last night at 10:30 and is in the main theatre. Originally I gad thought this was the family comedy show however it would not allow me to make reservations for my kids.

The other show is available in the smaller comedy club and has 2 or 3 times nightly for days 1 through 5.

Most likely the same show however I did reserve both.

On Harmony one of the comedy shows is only available for the last night at 10:30 and is in the main theatre. Originally I gad thought this was the family comedy show however it would not allow me to make reservations for my kids.

The other show is available in the smaller comedy club and has 2 or 3 times nightly for days 1 through 5.

Most likely the same show however I did reserve both.

Interesting. But in my Cruise Planner, both shows are listed at multiple times for all days except one of the sea days (day 6) where Cats is the only entertainment option.

I have the same thing on mine. One is 60 mins one is 45 with several shows of each. I'm assuming they're different. One says 18+ one says 17+ unless accompanied by adult but neither would let me book kids.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk