Can't use over the door shoe holder questions

msbmommy99

I have read we cannot use the over the door (otd) shoe holder anymore on DCL. Is there somewhere in a standard inside cabin that I could hang this? We sailed the fantasy in 2012 and are sailing again in April. I don't remember what there is on the wall such as hooks I may could use to hang it. I have used my otd shoe holder for so much on all cruises. Just curious if I can still use it just not on doors. Anyone have ideas or pictures of how you took advantage of the small space in an interior room?

I have read we cannot use the over the door (otd) shoe holder anymore on DCL. Is there somewhere in a standard inside cabin that I could hang this? We sailed the fantasy in 2012 and are sailing again in April. I don't remember what there is on the wall such as hooks I may could use to hang it. I have used my otd shoe holder for so much on all cruises. Just curious if I can still use it just not on doors. Anyone have ideas or pictures of how you took advantage of the small space in an interior room?

There are hooks in the room. Actually more like knobs sticking out from the wall. Also there are smaller ones in the bathroom. And you can attach the hanging bag from one of the hangers (the ones with pants clips) in the closet.

Lots of options.

There are hooks in the room. Actually more like knobs sticking out from the wall. Also there are smaller ones in the bathroom. And you can attach the hanging bag from one of the hangers (the ones with pants clips) in the closet.

Lots of options.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just got off a Disney cruise July 20. I used the shoe holder on the closet rail without problems.