Bremuda Escape port times

styme123

If the sailing says we dock at 8:00am when is the earliest I can plan to get off the ship? Do they run late getting into port often? Trying to plan excursions and I don't want to cut it too close if can't realistically get off that early. We are there for 2 overnights, do you have to be back on the ship by any special time at night or could you possibly stroll on at 3:00am if you wanted?

We were just in Bermuda a few weeks ago. I can't remember what time we could actually get off as we had an excursion meeting at 8:50 so we walked off at 8:30. But I remember from watching sail in, people were getting off well before we were.

As for return time, you can stroll in at 3am. Not sure that you will actually be able to find anything to do in Bermuda at that time, but I think there is some night foam party at Snorkel Park (which is right by ship) and they are starting to have a Dockyard festival one night but that'd probably only go until 9 or 10 (saying that time because the night festival in Hamilton only goes until 9) .

We were just in Bermuda a few weeks ago. I can't remember what time we could actually get off as we had an excursion meeting at 8:50 so we walked off at 8:30. But I remember from watching sail in, people were getting off well before we were.

As for return time, you can stroll in at 3am. Not sure that you will actually be able to find anything to do in Bermuda at that time, but I think there is some night foam party at Snorkel Park (which is right by ship) and they are starting to have a Dockyard festival one night but that'd probably only go until 9 or 10 (saying that time because the night festival in Hamilton only goes until 9) .

Yeah I probably wouldn't be out that late but just didn't know if it was like a 11:00-12:00pm type of thing. O don't even think any of the ferries run that late either.

Yeah I probably wouldn't be out that late but just didn't know if it was like a 11:00-12:00pm type of thing. O don't even think any of the ferries run that late either.

Gangway is always open. The public ferries don’t run late except for Wednesday’s when their is Harbor Nights.

when i was at Bermuda at few months ago, the ship started docking around 7:45ish. by 8, they gangway was already out and people were lining up to get off the ship

Any recommendations on how to get of quickly and avoid long lines if possible? Or is it more of first come, first to get off.

Or is it more of first come, first to get off.

first come first get off, the line moves quick

they is always that crazy group that crowds around at the gangway waiting to get off once the ship gets permissions for debarkation