Regal cabins E108 or E110

clianmel

Can anybody describe Cabins E108 or E110 on the Regal. I realize that it will be metal not plexiglass on the balcony thus limiting the view somewhat but the additional balcony area looks enticing. Any and all inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Have been in both, great cabins. Very quiet. Love the extra extra large balconies. Only difference is 110 is larger. Not hugely, but enough. We've done dinner for 6 in 110 with room to spare, and dinner for 4 in 108 with room to spare..

See photos here: https://sites.google.com/site/royalregalprincess/home/8-emerald

Those forward Deluxe balconies are among our favorite cabins onboard. The extra sitting area is wonderful...

Thanks so much for your helpful and informative replies. I think I will stick with my reservation of E108. Much greater info than I anticipated. Again many thanks. Cliff

When do you set sail?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I like that these cabins are well protected from the wind. My in-laws were in E110 and my DH and I were in E108. We played cards on the balcony most days even while cruising and the cards didn't blow off the table! I agree with the above post the balcony door divider was noisy at night and we used the same trick to keep it quiet.