HELP - Starboard Cabin on Pursuit Santiago-Buenos Aires??

didi7

Hope those of you who have sailed this itinerary on other Azamara ships or similar lines (smaller ships) can help me make decision. We waited too long and no port cabins available & also just a few starboard on 7th deck (our always preferred). We really want to do this itinerary but wonder if we should wait until we can get port cabin. All I read tells me "all Chilean fjord views" are on port side. Balcony is important for us so it's either starboard now or wait for another cruise.

Will we have any views in Chilean fjords from starboard? Are we giving up significant pleasure of trip if we don't have port cabin OR is upper deck viewing enough to allow us to experience the absolute beauty on this itinerary. We are not "birders" or photographers. We really enjoy stepping outside at our leisure and having coffee/cocktails out there & just the extra space. You can see I still want to make this trip but am afraid we will do so & I'll be sorry:cool::cool:! So, anyone willing to take time to share your thoughts will sure be appreciated! Thank you!

When the ship navigates the fjords, there will be land and beautiful scenery on both sides of the ship. However, the glaciers between Punta Arenas and Ushuaia are all port side. As others who have replied, we prefer to be out and about on the open decks, so I wouldn’t worry much about which side my balcony is on.

Floris

Wrap up and go outside you can’t appreciate it from your cabin. The lounge is great also for forward views and then you can run outside and take pics when you want if it’s cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There’s no such thing as too cold, just not wearing enough or the right clothes. When we were in Alaska and in the Chilean Fiords and around Cape Horn we wrapped up well and stayed out all day92a688029442a73ce7200d4d05c8e8f8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Love the picture! Thanks for your encouraging comments!