Steakhouse

tjsmama

I remember we could order whatever extra we wanted, except for the entree. However, this could have been waiter related or ship related. I have heard things like; "Not sure about Vista, but on Miracle they let us", or "Our waiter said he was not suppose to do that, but I will, just for you guys" that is just a couple of examples. So in my opinion, if I want to do something, if I want more of something, I will ask the worst they can do is say NO, and a lot of times waiters, house keeping, bartenders...ect. will do things just to get an extra tip.;)

I am so glad you asked this. We are sailing Horizon at Christmas and have reservations for the steakhouse. A couple of the appetizers look fantastic!

This is a ton of food - make sure you have plenty of room!

Exactly what A&J said tons of food. We do this for the sides as well, but we will get half portions. Kind of hard to half portion on some of the appetizers, but some you could/can. This way you can try a lot of different stuff. We have found some very interesting and good foods doing this. However, we have also found some not so very interesting nor good foods such as; that raw beef stuff YUK! med/rare minimum...LoL