Can I find out how many Elites on upcoming cruise?

I would imagine most of you have done or heard about bringing old or inexpensive undies & socks and just tossing them after using them once.

I have add lost & damaged items on Princess as well as at our cleaners at home...I have been compensated for both.

On Princess the item was less than 100usd so they handled it on the ship.......

EDit..just read a few posts above, so see someone else does what I do.....

but I have another experience to relate......Recently on embarkation day someone in a Caribe Cabin had a line extending diagonally across their balcony with all their unmentionables hanging there drying.....In all my years of cruising I had never seen that.

On a recent cruise I went to use a public bathroom outside one on the bars on Deck 7. There was a lady in there doing her laundry in the sink. Couldn't believe my eyes!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On a recent cruise I went to use a public bathroom outside one on the bars on Deck 7. There was a lady in there doing her laundry in the sink. Couldn't believe my eyes!

Holy cow! She couldn't use her OWN sink?

Hi Pam,

I can’t stop laughing. I can picture my underwear hanging all over the cabin to dry. :o LOL

Tony

My DW does this. They are not all over the room, only all over the pull out laundry line. One more incentive to not have go at night!:eek:

We're Elite but actually don't sent out massive amounts of cleaning/laundry.

Ours are almost always back in two days ....

We usually pack and send one bag at a time when it is filled. Even on those 72 hour estimate cruises we have gotten them back in 48.

Hi Bonnie 1750,

That was no lady that was my wife :D. Sorry I couldn’t help myself. “Will Rogers 19??”...:):):)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

OMG...........should have she known better? I would be shocked too and probably would have said something without even thinking.....LOL

Hi Bonnie 1750,

That was no lady that was my wife :D. Sorry I couldn’t help myself. “Will Rogers 19??”...:):):)

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Tony

Well when you live on a rowboat ...would we expect any different?.....:halo:won't ask where you shower?

This thread remind me of a cruise I went on with my mom and sister. They brought some old clothes intending to throw them away and save room in their luggage for souvenirs. They threw them away and the kind cabin steward placed them neatly on the bed. They ended up leaving the cabin steward a note that they intended to put them in the trash.